TC Essential Oils
Apricot carrier oil (Prunusarmeniaca)is obtained from the kernels of plants. After consumption of this yummy fruit, the seeds are used to make light oil. It can be used for massage, due to its lightness. It makes the skin soft. Apricots kernels are quite healthy and have been used in many researches for the treatment of cancer. Natural Essential Oils
- It can be used an emollient (moisturizer),
- It can be used as an anti-inflammatory as it reduces inflammation,
- It provides nutrition and support to the skin, so it can reduce aging,
- It is used as an anti-bacterial, as it keeps the bacteria away,
- Reduces the infection in wounds, so is anti-septic,
- It protects the skin from damage due to free radical, can be used as an anti-oxidant,
- It promotes hair growth due to the presence of Vitamin E and A,
- Aids in reducing dark circles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ( EXTERNAL USE ONLY)
Topical use: This is only applied to skin, topically administered/ Used as a cosmeceutical, and massage therapy
Aromatic Description: Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Processing Type: Refined
Obtained From: Kernel
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
IMPORTANT: All TC products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.